Ravencoin (CURRENCY:RVN) traded up 13.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 15th. Over the last week, Ravencoin has traded down 16.8% against the U.S. dollar. Ravencoin has a market capitalization of $89.87 million and $12.53 million worth of Ravencoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ravencoin coin can now be bought for $0.0289 or 0.00000731 BTC on major exchanges including Nanex, Bittrex, CryptoBridge and Upbit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007955 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.18 or 0.00383624 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025516 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000581 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.98 or 0.01717614 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00007624 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $679.83 or 0.17177433 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.34 or 0.00235937 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 54% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0950 or 0.00002401 BTC.
Ravencoin Coin Profile
Ravencoin is a coin. Its genesis date was January 14th, 2018. Ravencoin’s total supply is 3,108,390,000 coins. Ravencoin’s official website is ravencoin.org. Ravencoin’s official Twitter account is @ravencoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Ravencoin is medium.com/@ravencoin. The Reddit community for Ravencoin is /r/Ravencoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Ravencoin
Ravencoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Graviex, Nanex, IDCM, Cryptopia, Bittrex, QBTC, CryptoBridge, Upbit and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ravencoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ravencoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ravencoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ravencoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ravencoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.