Pura (CURRENCY:PURA) traded down 2.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 15th. One Pura coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0043 or 0.00000110 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Kucoin and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Pura has traded 12.7% lower against the dollar. Pura has a market capitalization of $763,126.00 and $4,156.00 worth of Pura was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00031117 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 52.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Azart (AZART) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000736 BTC.
Pura (PURA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 28th, 2017. Pura’s total supply is 182,434,225 coins and its circulating supply is 175,651,731 coins. Pura’s official website is mypura.io. Pura’s official Twitter account is @PuraSocial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Pura Coin Trading
Pura can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pura directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pura should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pura using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pura Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pura and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.