PayCoin (CURRENCY:XPY) traded 47.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 15th. Over the last seven days, PayCoin has traded 47.5% lower against the US dollar. PayCoin has a total market cap of $97,258.00 and approximately $75.00 worth of PayCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PayCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0081 or 0.00000205 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BX Thailand and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009595 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005352 BTC.
PayCoin (XPY) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 12th, 2014. PayCoin’s total supply is 11,995,342 coins. PayCoin’s official Twitter account is @teampaycoin. PayCoin’s official website is www.paycoin.com. The official message board for PayCoin is www.talkxpy.com.
Buying and Selling PayCoin
PayCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PayCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PayCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PayCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PayCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.