MinexCoin (CURRENCY:MNX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 15th. MinexCoin has a total market cap of $1.52 million and approximately $44,067.00 worth of MinexCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, MinexCoin has traded 6.6% lower against the dollar. One MinexCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.28 or 0.00007195 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, CoinExchange, Livecoin and Exmo.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007981 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.12 or 0.00382783 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002729 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025529 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000585 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $67.92 or 0.01719630 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00007616 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $683.81 or 0.17312058 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.32 or 0.00235963 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 56.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002537 BTC.
MinexCoin (CRYPTO:MNX) is a coin. It launched on March 29th, 2017. MinexCoin’s total supply is 6,207,225 coins and its circulating supply is 5,348,633 coins. The official website for MinexCoin is minexcoin.com. MinexCoin’s official Twitter account is @minexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for MinexCoin is /r/Minexcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling MinexCoin
MinexCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exmo, CoinExchange, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MinexCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MinexCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MinexCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MinexCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MinexCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.