Joulecoin (CURRENCY:XJO) traded up 14.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 15th. Joulecoin has a total market capitalization of $111,570.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Joulecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Joulecoin has traded 17.9% higher against the US dollar. One Joulecoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0029 or 0.00000074 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00012081 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 23.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00031134 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded up 59.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Joulecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 22nd, 2013. Joulecoin’s total supply is 38,136,207 coins. Joulecoin’s official Twitter account is @JouleCoin. Joulecoin’s official website is www.jouleco.in.
Buying and Selling Joulecoin
Joulecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Joulecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Joulecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Joulecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Joulecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Joulecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.