Hydrogen (CURRENCY:HYDRO) traded 11.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 15th. In the last seven days, Hydrogen has traded 108.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Hydrogen token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0067 or 0.00000099 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, CoinEx, DEx.top and BitForex. Hydrogen has a total market capitalization of $20.53 million and approximately $405,355.00 worth of Hydrogen was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007964 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00385530 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002713 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000579 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $67.82 or 0.01716206 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.36 or 0.00236891 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 83.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002834 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005040 BTC.
Hydrogen was first traded on March 15th, 2018. Hydrogen’s total supply is 11,111,111,111 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,062,538,428 tokens. Hydrogen’s official Twitter account is @HydrogenAPI. The official website for Hydrogen is www.hydrogenplatform.com/hydro. The Reddit community for Hydrogen is /r/ProjectHydro and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hydrogen’s official message board is medium.com/@hydrogenapi.
Hydrogen Token Trading
Hydrogen can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, Upbit, Fatbtc, Mercatox, IDEX, Bittrex, BitForex, Token Store, CoinEx, BitMart and IDAX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydrogen directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hydrogen should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hydrogen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hydrogen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydrogen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.