GenesisX (CURRENCY:XGS) traded down 12.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 15th. One GenesisX coin can currently be bought for $0.0151 or 0.00000383 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge and TradeOgre. In the last seven days, GenesisX has traded 30.7% lower against the dollar. GenesisX has a market cap of $105,404.00 and approximately $372.00 worth of GenesisX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00001269 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025512 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00064761 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00038437 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00001300 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00001705 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $146.84 or 0.03711711 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00010883 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00009090 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00001173 BTC.
XGS is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. It launched on June 2nd, 2018. GenesisX’s total supply is 6,963,863 coins. The Reddit community for GenesisX is /r/Genesisxofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GenesisX’s official Twitter account is @GenesisX_XGS. GenesisX’s official website is genesisx.net.
Buying and Selling GenesisX
GenesisX can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GenesisX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GenesisX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GenesisX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GenesisX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GenesisX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.