Ethereum Dark (CURRENCY:ETHD) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 15th. Ethereum Dark has a total market capitalization of $37,271.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Ethereum Dark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Dark coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0248 or 0.00000673 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Ethereum Dark has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15,006.86 or 3.79409009 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.17 or 0.00130687 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0604 or 0.00001526 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 42.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 79% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00001065 BTC.
About Ethereum Dark
Ethereum Dark (CRYPTO:ETHD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 20th, 2017. Ethereum Dark’s total supply is 3,019,862 coins and its circulating supply is 1,500,000 coins. Ethereum Dark’s official website is www.ethereumdark.net. Ethereum Dark’s official Twitter account is @ethereum_dark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ethereum Dark Coin Trading
Ethereum Dark can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Dark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Dark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Dark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Dark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Dark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.