Compound Coin (CURRENCY:COMP) traded 31.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 15th. One Compound Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and C-Patex. Compound Coin has a total market capitalization of $50,359.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Compound Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Compound Coin has traded down 5.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $91.29 or 0.02304107 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00011380 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 126.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005000 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005000 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0734 or 0.00001852 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00001292 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Invacio (INV) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000766 BTC.
Compound Coin Profile
COMP is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 30th, 2017. Compound Coin’s total supply is 32,724,495,959 coins and its circulating supply is 32,174,485,958 coins. Compound Coin’s official website is compound-coin.cc. Compound Coin’s official Twitter account is @CompoundCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Compound Coin
Compound Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and C-Patex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Compound Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Compound Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Compound Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Compound Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Compound Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.