Aeon (CURRENCY:AEON) traded 5.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 15th. One Aeon coin can currently be purchased for $0.32 or 0.00007982 BTC on major exchanges including TradeOgre, HitBTC and Bittrex. Aeon has a total market cap of $5.01 million and $3,105.00 worth of Aeon was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Aeon has traded up 7.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.37 or 0.01347055 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00014742 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 37.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00001025 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0638 or 0.00001609 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000682 BTC.
Aeon (CRYPTO:AEON) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 6th, 2014. Aeon’s total supply is 15,831,459 coins. The official website for Aeon is www.aeon.cash. The Reddit community for Aeon is /r/aeon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aeon’s official Twitter account is @AeonCoin.
Buying and Selling Aeon
Aeon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aeon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.