Mirai (CURRENCY:MRI) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. One Mirai coin can now be bought for about $0.0062 or 0.00000170 BTC on exchanges including Crex24, Trade Satoshi, Sistemkoin and Cryptopia. Mirai has a market capitalization of $21,329.00 and $2,674.00 worth of Mirai was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Mirai has traded up 7.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00089555 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00001222 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0402 or 0.00001098 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Printex (PRTX) traded 48.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Graphcoin (GRPH) traded down 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Rhenium (XRH) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Mirai Coin Profile
Mirai is a coin. Mirai’s total supply is 3,442,977 coins and its circulating supply is 3,432,003 coins. The official website for Mirai is www.mirai.rocks. Mirai’s official Twitter account is @CoinMirai.
Buying and Selling Mirai
Mirai can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Sistemkoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mirai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mirai should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mirai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mirai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mirai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.