TrueFlip (CURRENCY:TFL) traded up 11% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. One TrueFlip token can now be bought for approximately $0.22 or 0.00005998 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, TrueFlip has traded up 9.9% against the dollar. TrueFlip has a total market capitalization of $1.37 million and approximately $39,303.00 worth of TrueFlip was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008314 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027479 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000674 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0776 or 0.00002127 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00261648 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $64.99 or 0.01781215 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.13 or 0.00222775 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027822 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
TrueFlip’s genesis date was May 22nd, 2017. TrueFlip’s total supply is 8,924,667 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,247,267 tokens. The Reddit community for TrueFlip is /r/trueflip and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TrueFlip’s official Twitter account is @TrueFlipLoto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TrueFlip is trueflip.io.
TrueFlip Token Trading
TrueFlip can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueFlip directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrueFlip should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TrueFlip using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrueFlip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueFlip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.