SounDAC (CURRENCY:XSD) traded down 79.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. SounDAC has a market cap of $438,849.00 and approximately $232.00 worth of SounDAC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, SounDAC has traded down 23.4% against the dollar. One SounDAC coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0301 or 0.00000830 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00076723 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00013397 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0588 or 0.00001619 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004332 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 66.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00001089 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000078 BTC.
SounDAC (CRYPTO:XSD) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. SounDAC’s total supply is 18,081,806 coins and its circulating supply is 14,581,806 coins. SounDAC’s official Twitter account is @MuseBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SounDAC is soundac.io. SounDAC’s official message board is bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,54.0.html.
Buying and Selling SounDAC
SounDAC can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SounDAC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SounDAC should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SounDAC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SounDAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SounDAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.