Rupee (CURRENCY:RUP) traded 8% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. Rupee has a total market cap of $315,905.00 and approximately $2,056.00 worth of Rupee was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Rupee has traded down 17.2% against the US dollar. One Rupee coin can currently be bought for $0.0095 or 0.00000260 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0620 or 0.00001701 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000707 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000014 BTC.
RUP is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 4th, 2017. Rupee’s total supply is 33,313,050 coins. The Reddit community for Rupee is /r/rupeeblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rupee’s official Twitter account is @RupeeBlockchain. Rupee’s official message board is medium.com/rupeeblockchainblog. The official website for Rupee is rupeeblockchain.org.
Buying and Selling Rupee
Rupee can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rupee directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rupee should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rupee using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rupee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rupee and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.