A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Pembina Pipeline (TSE: PPL) recently:
- 2/5/2019 – Pembina Pipeline had its price target raised by analysts at GMP Securities from C$56.00 to C$58.00.
- 2/5/2019 – Pembina Pipeline had its price target raised by analysts at CIBC from C$52.00 to C$54.00.
- 2/4/2019 – Pembina Pipeline had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Raymond James. They now have a C$51.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/23/2019 – Pembina Pipeline had its price target lowered by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$58.00 to C$57.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 1/15/2019 – Pembina Pipeline had its price target lowered by analysts at CIBC from C$53.00 to C$52.00.
PPL stock traded down C$0.24 during trading on Monday, hitting C$46.85. 862,477 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,338,579. Pembina Pipeline Corp has a 1 year low of C$37.60 and a 1 year high of C$47.84. The company has a market capitalization of $23.81 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 19.22. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 53.72, a quick ratio of 0.50 and a current ratio of 0.70.
The business also recently declared a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, March 15th. Stockholders of record on Monday, February 25th will be issued a dividend of $0.19 per share. This represents a $2.28 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 4.87%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, February 22nd. Pembina Pipeline’s payout ratio is presently 90.65%.
In related news, Director Bruce D. Rubin purchased 4,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, November 19th. The shares were purchased at an average price of C$34.03 per share, with a total value of C$136,120.00.
Pembina Pipeline Corporation provides transportation and midstream services for the energy industry in North America. It operates through three divisions: Pipelines, Facilities, and Marketing & New Ventures. The company operates approximately 10,000 kilometers of pipeline network that transports hydrocarbon liquids and extends across Alberta and parts of British Columbia, Saskatchewan, and North Dakota; and owns and operates the Nipisi and Mitsue pipelines, which provide transportation for producers operating in the Pelican Lake and Peace River heavy oil regions of Alberta; transports synthetic crude oil for the Syncrude project and the Horizon project to delivery points near Edmonton, Alberta; and operates Cheecham Lateral, which transports synthetic crude to oil sands producers operating southeast of Fort McMurray, Alberta.
Further Reading: What is the quiet period?
Receive News & Ratings for Pembina Pipeline Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pembina Pipeline Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.