Dystem (CURRENCY:DTEM) traded up 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. Over the last seven days, Dystem has traded 29% lower against the U.S. dollar. Dystem has a market capitalization of $17,030.00 and $1.00 worth of Dystem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dystem coin can now be purchased for $0.0037 or 0.00000103 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and Graviex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00019372 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00024130 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00017950 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000845 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Dystem Coin Profile
DTEM is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on May 5th, 2018. Dystem’s total supply is 4,679,148 coins and its circulating supply is 4,596,021 coins. Dystem’s official Twitter account is @dystemio. The official website for Dystem is dystem.io.
Buying and Selling Dystem
Dystem can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dystem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dystem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dystem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dystem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dystem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.