Citadel (CURRENCY:CTL) traded 1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 11th. In the last seven days, Citadel has traded 22.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Citadel coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0110 or 0.00000302 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Citadel has a market cap of $120,830.00 and approximately $31.00 worth of Citadel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 31% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Citadel (CRYPTO:CTL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Buying and Selling Citadel
Citadel can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Citadel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Citadel should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Citadel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Citadel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Citadel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.