Bitradio (CURRENCY:BRO) traded up 32.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 11th. One Bitradio coin can now be bought for $0.0247 or 0.00000680 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptohub and Crex24. During the last seven days, Bitradio has traded 42.7% higher against the US dollar. Bitradio has a market cap of $178,269.00 and $152.00 worth of Bitradio was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00066693 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 22.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003626 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000070 BTC.
Bitradio is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Bitradio’s total supply is 12,222,806 coins and its circulating supply is 7,222,801 coins. Bitradio’s official website is www.bitrad.io. Bitradio’s official Twitter account is @bitrad_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitradio Coin Trading
Bitradio can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptohub and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitradio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitradio should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitradio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitradio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitradio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.