Dutch Coin (CURRENCY:DUTCH) traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on January 23rd. One Dutch Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Dutch Coin has traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Dutch Coin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $162.00 worth of Dutch Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00006206 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00020040 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 17% against the dollar and now trades at $10.13 or 0.00280163 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00013294 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 35.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00001874 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000070 BTC.
Dutch Coin Coin Profile
Dutch Coin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 18th, 2017. Dutch Coin’s official Twitter account is @Dutch_coin. Dutch Coin’s official website is www.dutchcoin.net. The official message board for Dutch Coin is bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=18157.0.
Buying and Selling Dutch Coin
Dutch Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dutch Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dutch Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dutch Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dutch Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dutch Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.