Digital Bullion Gold (CURRENCY:DBG) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 23rd. One Digital Bullion Gold coin can now be bought for $0.0022 or 0.00000022 BTC on exchanges. Digital Bullion Gold has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Digital Bullion Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Digital Bullion Gold has traded up 11.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00085142 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003166 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
Digital Bullion Gold Profile
Digital Bullion Gold is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 4th, 2016. Digital Bullion Gold’s total supply is 24,523,275 coins. Digital Bullion Gold’s official website is digitalbulliongold.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Block Reward: 210Block Reward Halving Rate: 100000Difficulty retarget: D.G.W. “
Buying and Selling Digital Bullion Gold
Digital Bullion Gold can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Bullion Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digital Bullion Gold should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digital Bullion Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Bullion Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Bullion Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.