MediShares (CURRENCY:MDS) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 17th. One MediShares token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0064 or 0.00000175 BTC on exchanges including OTCBTC, Gate.io and Huobi. MediShares has a total market capitalization of $6.83 million and $212,634.00 worth of MediShares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, MediShares has traded up 26.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008963 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002969 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027852 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $77.19 or 0.02108061 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.47 or 0.00176796 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.74 or 0.00211248 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027690 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000611 BTC.
MediShares Token Profile
MediShares launched on December 1st, 2017. MediShares’ total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,067,640,901 tokens. MediShares’ official website is www.medishares.org. MediShares’ official message board is weibo.com/MediShares. MediShares’ official Twitter account is @MediShares.
Buying and Selling MediShares
MediShares can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Gate.io and OTCBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MediShares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MediShares should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MediShares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MediShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.