Castle (CURRENCY:CSTL) traded down 12.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on January 17th. Castle has a market capitalization of $62,834.00 and $444.00 worth of Castle was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Castle coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0053 or 0.00000144 BTC on exchanges including Crex24 and Stocks.Exchange. During the last week, Castle has traded 22.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.42 or 0.01975041 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008399 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00005138 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 21.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0965 or 0.00002633 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded down 22.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00001526 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Invacio (INV) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000796 BTC.
CSTL is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 9th, 2017. Castle’s total supply is 12,137,496 coins and its circulating supply is 11,876,607 coins. Castle’s official website is projectcastle.tech. Castle’s official Twitter account is @Castle_CSTL.
Castle Coin Trading
Castle can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Castle directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Castle should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Castle using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Castle Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Castle and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.