Mobius (CURRENCY:MOBI) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. One Mobius token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0150 or 0.00000419 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, GOPAX, BitMart and OTCBTC. Mobius has a total market cap of $7.72 million and $29,237.00 worth of Mobius was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Mobius has traded 27% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00009018 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002936 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028592 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000661 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.86 or 0.02148924 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.81 or 0.00162535 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.39 or 0.00206630 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028310 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028287 BTC.
Mobius launched on August 2nd, 2017. Mobius’ total supply is 888,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 515,082,884 tokens. The official message board for Mobius is medium.com/mobius-network. Mobius’ official website is mobius.network. The Reddit community for Mobius is /r/MobiusNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mobius’ official Twitter account is @mobius_network and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Mobius Token Trading
Mobius can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellarport, OTCBTC, Kucoin, Gate.io, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, GOPAX and BitMart. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mobius directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mobius should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mobius using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mobius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mobius and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.