Digital Credits (CURRENCY:DGCS) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 14th. One Digital Credits coin can currently be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Digital Credits has a total market cap of $2,762.00 and $0.00 worth of Digital Credits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Digital Credits has traded 3% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00009003 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002936 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028515 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.14 or 0.02151929 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00162291 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.41 or 0.00206615 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028258 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028248 BTC.
About Digital Credits
Digital Credits’ total supply is 201,284,316 coins and its circulating supply is 5,826,388 coins. The official website for Digital Credits is dcredits.com. Digital Credits’ official Twitter account is @dcreditstwit.
Digital Credits Coin Trading
Digital Credits can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Credits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digital Credits should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digital Credits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.