AceD (CURRENCY:ACED) traded 16.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on January 14th. AceD has a market capitalization of $34,453.00 and approximately $144.00 worth of AceD was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, AceD has traded 45.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One AceD coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0148 or 0.00000412 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Purex (PUREX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000931 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- PayDay Coin (PDX) traded 34.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Adenz (DNZ) traded 27.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Infinipay (IFP) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
ACED is a coin. AceD’s total supply is 2,557,536 coins and its circulating supply is 2,334,581 coins. The official website for AceD is www.acedcoin.com. AceD’s official Twitter account is @AcedCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. AceD’s official message board is medium.com/@acedcoin.
Buying and Selling AceD
AceD can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AceD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AceD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AceD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AceD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AceD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.