ParkinGo (CURRENCY:GOT) traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 11th. One ParkinGo token can now be bought for approximately $0.57 or 0.00015404 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. ParkinGo has a market cap of $6.18 million and approximately $3,978.00 worth of ParkinGo was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ParkinGo has traded up 0.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00006504 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00019676 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.63 or 0.00234729 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00001948 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000786 BTC.
ParkinGo Token Profile
ParkinGo (GOT) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 18th, 2017. ParkinGo’s total supply is 94,808,613 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,908,077 tokens. The official website for ParkinGo is parkingo.io/en.
Buying and Selling ParkinGo
ParkinGo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkinGo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkinGo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ParkinGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParkinGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkinGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.