Octanox (CURRENCY:OTX) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 11th. Over the last week, Octanox has traded up 6.6% against the dollar. One Octanox token can now be bought for about $0.0067 or 0.00000100 BTC on major exchanges. Octanox has a market capitalization of $56,764.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Octanox was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $74.21 or 0.02016512 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008081 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000406 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00004598 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004322 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000558 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 49.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00001459 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Octanox Token Profile
Octanox (CRYPTO:OTX) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 25th, 2017. Octanox’s total supply is 8,500,001 tokens. Octanox’s official Twitter account is @OctanoxPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. Octanox’s official website is octanox.org.
Buying and Selling Octanox
Octanox can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Octanox directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Octanox should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Octanox using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Octanox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Octanox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.