Kore (CURRENCY:KORE) traded 6.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on January 11th. In the last seven days, Kore has traded up 6.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Kore coin can currently be purchased for $0.40 or 0.00010842 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and Upbit. Kore has a total market cap of $852,638.00 and approximately $41,797.00 worth of Kore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00023175 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00025148 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004218 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00029521 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00005087 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0734 or 0.00001987 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.32 or 0.00143980 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
Kore (KORE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 15th, 2014. Kore’s total supply is 2,129,624 coins. Kore’s official Twitter account is @NewKoreCoin. Kore’s official website is kore.life.
Buying and Selling Kore
Kore can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.