HitCoin (CURRENCY:HTC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 11th. HitCoin has a total market capitalization of $962,114.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of HitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, HitCoin has traded down 5.5% against the U.S. dollar. One HitCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $74.36 or 0.02020458 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008091 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00004500 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004321 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000557 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 49.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0543 or 0.00001474 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000049 BTC.
HitCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 30th, 2015. HitCoin’s total supply is 20,996,318,099 coins and its circulating supply is 10,996,318,099 coins. HitCoin’s official Twitter account is @HitcoinPH and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for HitCoin is hitcoininfo.com.
Buying and Selling HitCoin
HitCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HitCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HitCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HitCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.