GameUnits (CURRENCY:UNITS) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 11th. Over the last seven days, GameUnits has traded 4.4% higher against the dollar. One GameUnits coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0351 or 0.00000521 BTC on exchanges. GameUnits has a market capitalization of $121,997.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of GameUnits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00006495 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00019596 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.47 or 0.00229849 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014260 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000792 BTC.
GameUnits (UNITS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 27th, 2016. GameUnits’ total supply is 3,472,983 coins. GameUnits’ official website is gameunits.org. GameUnits’ official Twitter account is @teamgameunits.
Buying and Selling GameUnits
GameUnits can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameUnits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameUnits should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GameUnits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameUnits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameUnits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.