EquiTrader (CURRENCY:EQT) traded down 14.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 11th. During the last week, EquiTrader has traded 10.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One EquiTrader coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0186 or 0.00000505 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. EquiTrader has a market cap of $214,611.00 and $62.00 worth of EquiTrader was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.71 or 0.00889789 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0767 or 0.00002086 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003293 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00018715 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0415 or 0.00001129 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00011498 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000643 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00001768 BTC.
EquiTrader Coin Profile
EquiTrader (EQT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 31st, 2017. EquiTrader’s total supply is 12,662,485 coins and its circulating supply is 11,562,485 coins. EquiTrader’s official website is www.equitrader.co. EquiTrader’s official Twitter account is @Equi_Trader.
Buying and Selling EquiTrader
EquiTrader can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EquiTrader directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EquiTrader should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EquiTrader using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EquiTrader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EquiTrader and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.