Embers (CURRENCY:MBRS) traded up 14.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 11th. In the last seven days, Embers has traded up 3.8% against the US dollar. Embers has a total market cap of $44,170.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of Embers was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Embers token can now be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000024 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009079 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002909 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027821 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000648 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $81.39 or 0.02211521 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00161617 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.90 or 0.00214699 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027517 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027538 BTC.
Embers Token Profile
Embers’ launch date was May 12th, 2017. Embers’ total supply is 50,000,000 tokens. Embers’ official Twitter account is @TheEmbermine and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Embers is /r/Embermine and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Embers’ official website is embermine.com.
Embers Token Trading
Embers can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Embers directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Embers should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Embers using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Embers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Embers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.