eBoost (CURRENCY:EBST) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 11th. eBoost has a market capitalization of $394,756.00 and approximately $3,646.00 worth of eBoost was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One eBoost coin can currently be bought for $0.0197 or 0.00000537 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, Bittrex and Trade Satoshi. Over the last seven days, eBoost has traded 14% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.77 or 0.00891598 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0766 or 0.00002083 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003286 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00018616 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0417 or 0.00001135 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00011594 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000643 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00001759 BTC.
eBoost Coin Profile
eBoost (EBST) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 29th, 2016. eBoost’s total supply is 80,828,160 coins and its circulating supply is 20,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for eBoost is /r/eboost and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for eBoost is www.eboost.fun. eBoost’s official Twitter account is @eBoostCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
eBoost Coin Trading
eBoost can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, C-CEX and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBoost directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade eBoost should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy eBoost using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eBoost Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBoost and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.