BERNcash (CURRENCY:BERN) traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 11th. During the last week, BERNcash has traded down 3.9% against the U.S. dollar. BERNcash has a total market cap of $18,364.00 and $0.00 worth of BERNcash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BERNcash coin can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $74.36 or 0.02020458 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.87 or 0.00458472 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00023133 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00024540 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00010019 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00020578 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008091 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
BERNcash Coin Profile
BERN is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X14 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 22nd, 2016. BERNcash’s total supply is 71,234,301 coins. BERNcash’s official Twitter account is @berncash. BERNcash’s official website is berncoin.org.
BERNcash Coin Trading
BERNcash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BERNcash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BERNcash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BERNcash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BERNcash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BERNcash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.