Uniform Fiscal Object (CURRENCY:UFO) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 8th. During the last seven days, Uniform Fiscal Object has traded down 16.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Uniform Fiscal Object coin can now be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. Uniform Fiscal Object has a market capitalization of $623,821.00 and $441.00 worth of Uniform Fiscal Object was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000520 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00011382 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000798 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 30.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00004051 BTC.
About Uniform Fiscal Object
Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 11th, 2014. Uniform Fiscal Object’s total supply is 3,719,761,262 coins. Uniform Fiscal Object’s official Twitter account is @UFOCoins. The official website for Uniform Fiscal Object is ufocoin.net. The Reddit community for Uniform Fiscal Object is /r/ufoo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Uniform Fiscal Object
Uniform Fiscal Object can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uniform Fiscal Object directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Uniform Fiscal Object should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Uniform Fiscal Object using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Uniform Fiscal Object Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uniform Fiscal Object and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.