Scorecoin (CURRENCY:SCORE) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Over the last seven days, Scorecoin has traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Scorecoin has a total market capitalization of $106,974.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Scorecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Scorecoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0026 or 0.00000038 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $24.99 or 0.00710728 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00001962 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00020445 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003426 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000951 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0515 or 0.00001463 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0728 or 0.00002069 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000648 BTC.
Scorecoin (CRYPTO:SCORE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 23rd, 2017. Scorecoin’s total supply is 41,737,500 coins. Scorecoin’s official Twitter account is @ScorecoinMark. Scorecoin’s official website is scorecoin.net.
Scorecoin Coin Trading
Scorecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scorecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Scorecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Scorecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Scorecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scorecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.