Gemini Dollar (CURRENCY:GUSD) traded down 0% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 8th. Gemini Dollar has a market capitalization of $82.96 million and approximately $2.09 million worth of Gemini Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gemini Dollar token can currently be bought for $1.02 or 0.00029651 BTC on major exchanges including Bibox, HitBTC, DEx.top and The Rock Trading. In the last week, Gemini Dollar has traded up 0.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029383 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.44 or 0.02928973 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00133127 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.04 or 0.00176147 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $333.20 or 0.09715647 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
About Gemini Dollar
Gemini Dollar was first traded on September 9th, 2018. Gemini Dollar’s total supply is 81,590,272 tokens. The official website for Gemini Dollar is gemini.com/dollar. Gemini Dollar’s official Twitter account is @GeminiDotCom. The Reddit community for Gemini Dollar is /r/Gemini and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Gemini Dollar’s official message board is gemini.com/blog.
Gemini Dollar Token Trading
Gemini Dollar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, DEx.top, HitBTC and The Rock Trading. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gemini Dollar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gemini Dollar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gemini Dollar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gemini Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gemini Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.