Ether-1 (CURRENCY:ETHO) traded down 2.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. During the last seven days, Ether-1 has traded 34.6% lower against the US dollar. Ether-1 has a market cap of $183,075.00 and approximately $5,761.00 worth of Ether-1 was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ether-1 coin can now be bought for $0.0109 or 0.00000317 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, STEX and Graviex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00007295 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00041718 BTC.
- OWNDATA (OWN) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- PRASM (PSM) traded 42.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00001033 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded up 60.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0908 or 0.00002653 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000339 BTC.
- Cryptosolartech (CST) traded up 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- Soniq (SONIQ) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000853 BTC.
Ether-1 Coin Profile
Ether-1 (ETHO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 11th, 2018. Ether-1’s total supply is 16,933,447 coins and its circulating supply is 16,838,893 coins. Ether-1’s official Twitter account is @Ether1Official. The Reddit community for Ether-1 is /r/etho1 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ether-1’s official website is ether1.org.
Ether-1 Coin Trading
Ether-1 can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, STEX and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether-1 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether-1 should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ether-1 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ether-1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether-1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.