BitcoinZ (CURRENCY:BTCZ) traded down 15.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. BitcoinZ has a market cap of $646,060.00 and $189,532.00 worth of BitcoinZ was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, BitcoinZ has traded down 26.7% against the dollar. One BitcoinZ coin can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Crex24, Exmo and Exrates.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.60 or 0.01632132 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.90 or 0.00349249 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00053232 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.91 or 0.00144002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009815 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00030320 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00004018 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 36% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00003001 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
BTCZ is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on September 10th, 2017. BitcoinZ’s total supply is 3,251,137,669 coins. The Reddit community for BitcoinZ is /r/BTCZCommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitcoinZ’s official Twitter account is @BTCZCommunity and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitcoinZ’s official message board is info.btcz.rocks. The official website for BitcoinZ is btcz.rocks/en.
Buying and Selling BitcoinZ
BitcoinZ can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, BTC-Alpha, Exrates, Exmo, Stocks.Exchange, Crex24 and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitcoinZ directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitcoinZ should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitcoinZ using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinZ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinZ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.