Argus (CURRENCY:ARGUS) traded up 7.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. One Argus coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0010 or 0.00000029 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Argus has a market capitalization of $1,138.00 and $20.00 worth of Argus was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Argus has traded 12.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008338 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00022585 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $9.84 or 0.00287163 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00018408 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 30% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000775 BTC.
Argus (ARGUS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 25th, 2017. Argus’ total supply is 5,194,373 coins and its circulating supply is 1,148,324 coins. The official website for Argus is www.argusnetwork.co. Argus’ official Twitter account is @Argus_coin.
Argus Coin Trading
Argus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Argus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Argus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Argus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.