Condensate (CURRENCY:RAIN) traded 11.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 13th. One Condensate coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Condensate has traded down 4.2% against the US dollar. Condensate has a market cap of $555,223.00 and approximately $641.00 worth of Condensate was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $160.40 or 0.02526198 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008892 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00009628 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003486 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000704 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0803 or 0.00001264 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000031 BTC.
RAIN is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 30th, 2017. Condensate’s total supply is 380,199,006 coins. Condensate’s official website is condensate.co. Condensate’s official message board is www.rainblog.de. Condensate’s official Twitter account is @condensate_rain.
Condensate Coin Trading
Condensate can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Condensate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Condensate should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Condensate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Condensate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Condensate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.