Propy (CURRENCY:PRO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One Propy token can currently be purchased for about $0.41 or 0.00006345 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, Livecoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Bittrex. In the last week, Propy has traded 16.5% lower against the dollar. Propy has a total market cap of $23.27 million and approximately $310,191.00 worth of Propy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007920 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004008 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015486 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00148748 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.15 or 0.00251083 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $658.97 or 0.10242538 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011236 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Propy’s genesis date was July 25th, 2017. Propy’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 57,006,067 tokens. The official website for Propy is propy.com. Propy’s official Twitter account is @PropyInc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Propy is /r/PropyInc.
Propy Token Trading
Propy can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Liqui, Bittrex, Upbit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Livecoin and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Propy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Propy should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Propy using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Propy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Propy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.