Dero (CURRENCY:DERO) traded up 6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 10th. Over the last week, Dero has traded 6.4% lower against the US dollar. One Dero coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.69 or 0.00026209 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and TradeOgre. Dero has a total market cap of $9.39 million and $69,586.00 worth of Dero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Masari (MSR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005415 BTC.
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Dero is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It launched on December 5th, 2017. Dero’s total supply is 18,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 5,571,660 coins. Dero’s official Twitter account is @DeroProject. The official website for Dero is dero.io. The official message board for Dero is forum.dero.io. The Reddit community for Dero is /r/DeroProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Dero
Dero can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dero should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.