BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded down 4.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 10th. One BLUE token can currently be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00001932 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, CoinExchange, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and YoBit. BLUE has a market cap of $6.60 million and approximately $6,690.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, BLUE has traded 26.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007920 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004012 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015473 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00148682 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.16 or 0.00251336 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $658.28 or 0.10235835 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011217 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
BLUE Token Profile
BLUE was first traded on October 17th, 2017. BLUE’s total supply is 42,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,645,278 tokens. The official message board for BLUE is t.co/RoxhCbc3ku. BLUE’s official Twitter account is @EthereumBlue. The official website for BLUE is www.blueprotocol.com. The Reddit community for BLUE is /r/BlueCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BLUE
BLUE can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), YoBit and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLUE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLUE should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BLUE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLUE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.