Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded 34.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. Ultimate Secure Cash has a total market capitalization of $60,557.00 and $10.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded 32.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0059 or 0.00000091 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Livecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000418 BTC.
About Ultimate Secure Cash
Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official website is ultimatesecurecash.info.
Buying and Selling Ultimate Secure Cash
Ultimate Secure Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ultimate Secure Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.