Skrumble Network (CURRENCY:SKM) traded down 4.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. During the last seven days, Skrumble Network has traded 10.9% lower against the US dollar. Skrumble Network has a market capitalization of $4.07 million and approximately $1.13 million worth of Skrumble Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Skrumble Network token can now be bought for $0.0054 or 0.00000084 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart, Bilaxy, Gate.io and Hotbit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007824 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004061 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015458 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00149731 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.26 or 0.00253013 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $652.15 or 0.10148768 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011226 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Skrumble Network
Skrumble Network’s genesis date was April 7th, 2018. Skrumble Network’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 747,264,373 tokens. The official website for Skrumble Network is skrumble.network. Skrumble Network’s official Twitter account is @skrumblehq and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Skrumble Network
Skrumble Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bilaxy, LBank, BitMart, Hotbit and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skrumble Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skrumble Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Skrumble Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Skrumble Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skrumble Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.