Wispr (CURRENCY:WSP) traded up 6.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. In the last seven days, Wispr has traded up 25.3% against the US dollar. One Wispr coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0226 or 0.00000348 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. Wispr has a total market cap of $575,771.00 and approximately $101.00 worth of Wispr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00013635 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 32.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003650 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0416 or 0.00000642 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 65.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0888 or 0.00001371 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlazeCoin (BLZ) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Arepacoin (AREPA) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000720 BTC.
- Rubex Money (RBMC) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Wispr (CRYPTO:WSP) is a coin. Wispr’s total supply is 27,106,925 coins and its circulating supply is 25,505,810 coins. Wispr’s official Twitter account is @WisprTech and its Facebook page is accessible here. Wispr’s official website is wispr.tech.
Wispr Coin Trading
Wispr can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wispr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wispr should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Wispr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wispr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wispr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.