Rhenium (CURRENCY:XRH) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. One Rhenium coin can currently be bought for about $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, Rhenium has traded 13.7% higher against the dollar. Rhenium has a market capitalization of $33,969.00 and approximately $78.00 worth of Rhenium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.87 or 0.00075321 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008300 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Printex (PRTX) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Graphcoin (GRPH) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000831 BTC.
Rhenium Coin Profile
Rhenium is a coin. Rhenium’s total supply is 25,244,546 coins. The official website for Rhenium is rhenium.org. Rhenium’s official Twitter account is @rheniumnetwork. The official message board for Rhenium is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379510.0.
Rhenium Coin Trading
Rhenium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rhenium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rhenium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rhenium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rhenium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rhenium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.