RedCoin (CURRENCY:RED) traded 10.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 17th. During the last week, RedCoin has traded 19.2% lower against the US dollar. RedCoin has a market capitalization of $43,539.00 and $176.00 worth of RedCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One RedCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $53.77 or 0.00823774 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002783 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003322 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0966 or 0.00001479 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011347 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00020870 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003359 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0902 or 0.00001381 BTC.
RedCoin (CRYPTO:RED) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 30th, 2013. RedCoin’s total supply is 74,107,896 coins. RedCoin’s official website is redcoin.pw.
Buying and Selling RedCoin
RedCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RedCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RedCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RedCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RedCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RedCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.