Monkey Project (CURRENCY:MONK) traded 1.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. One Monkey Project coin can now be bought for approximately $0.22 or 0.00003367 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. Monkey Project has a market cap of $773,765.00 and approximately $2,599.00 worth of Monkey Project was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Monkey Project has traded 5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003015 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015473 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0525 or 0.00000812 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 45.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 69.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
Monkey Project Profile
Monkey Project is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 20th, 2017. Monkey Project’s total supply is 3,559,108 coins. Monkey Project’s official website is www.monkey.vision. Monkey Project’s official Twitter account is @MONKEYPROJECT_.
Buying and Selling Monkey Project
Monkey Project can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monkey Project directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monkey Project should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monkey Project using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monkey Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monkey Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.